Bring leap to your runs with the ladies’s GT-2000 7 operating shoe. Specifically designed to assist you go additional than you ever thought viable, this ASICS shoe is outfitted for huge mile runs, providing advice and luxury each and every step of ways. Sporting a up to date but understated design for convenient styling and lengthy-lasting attraction, the GT-2000 7 operating shoe features superior shoes applied sciences. The FLYTEFOAM know-how brings a light-weight exceptional for consolation and leap, allowing the shoe to snap again to its long-established state after each stride. Meanwhile, DYNAMIC DUOMAX know-how brings collectively two distinctive density midsole substances for easy overpronation handle by means of imparting standard firmness to the midsole and arch. So, if your toes are likely to roll inwards that you would be able to rest guaranteed that the GT-2000 7 operating shoe will assist your running vogue. The molded AHAR outsole then brings a troublesome exceptional to the shoe, protecting the outsole’s heavy contact areas to in the reduction of extreme put on. GEL know-how strategically positioned to the forefoot and rear focus on your utmost consolation, providing excessive-density shock absorption and a snug healthy. GUIDANCE LINE technology additionally enhances gait effectivity for an overall greater efficiency. Whether you might be a professional runner or taking it up as a brand new interest, the GT-2000 7 operating shoe will assist you streamline your efficiency. Pick up this limited version Shine design, with its vivid new colorway and wide awake the runner inside!
- I.G.S (Impact Advice Equipment) Technology – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to raise the foot’s herbal gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Know-how Cushioning Equipment – Attenuates shock during affect and toe-off phases, and enables stream in dissimilar planes because the foot transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- AHAR Outsole – Acronym for ASICS Excessive Abrasion Rubber. Placed in essential areas of the outsole for exceptional sturdiness.
- Trusstic Equipment know-how – Reduces the load of the only unit while preserving the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner – This top class sockliner points better rebound residences whereas providing surprising moisture administration and a excessive-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)